Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sutton's Birthday Party




















Saturday was spent at the roller ring celebrating Sutton's birthday. This was only the second time the boys had been roller skating so there were lots of crashes to start out with but I was amazed at how fast they improved. They kept asking me why I wasn't skating ..."don't you know how?"... Little do they know I was quite the skater in my time. My problem is I injure myself falling on nice soft carpet...I don't have a prayer on a hard wooden skating rink. The boys had a ball. Hope Kara appreciates the skateboard Justin got for Sutton ... HA HA HA!

1 comment:

Kara Ward said...

Oh, he love, loves the skateboard. He has shown it to everyone. I think it is his favorite present. I am glad he has one so he doesn't have to share with his sister anymore. Kara